8.17.2008

This week is THE week

This week is THE week. A first for me. My oldest baby is starting school THIS week. He turns five THIS week. He was an incredibly awesome ring bearer in his uncle's wedding THIS week.

My second baby is turning three THIS week. He will begin to lose his older brother four hours a day starting THIS week. He will truly discover life as a big brother himself THIS week.

Our lives begin a new path THIS week. I want to protest. It's too soon! They're my babies! Their births are still fresh in my mind and my heart! I know they have to grow up, but do they have to do it THIS week?

2 comments:

Lalena said...

Everything seens to happen at the same time:(
They grow too fast. It's wonderful and awful at the same time.
~hugs my friend

Abby K said...

What a memory you sparked in me...the firstborn going off to school. Maybe we're sad because we think they won't need us quite as much, or maybe we just miss them. Maybe we're afraid they'll have fun without us. Don't worry, the sad heart will heal in time. Love you lots, Cindy...thanks again for your beautiful words about me! I needed that boost this morning.