8.21.2008

Communication glitch anyone?

Okay, Michael is really loving kindergarten. And he loves "teaching" his brothers what he learns. Today his class was going over nursery rhymes and Michael colored a page of Jack and Jill. All day he has been singing the Jack and Jill nursery rhyme. ALL DAY. Now, here comes the communication glitch. For some reason, Caleb has been hearing: "Jack and Jill went up to hell to catch on fire..." Now, I'm not sure how Caleb has been hearing this. I have been hearing the correct version ALL DAY. And now they are fighting over where Jack and Jill are going and what for. I think there has been a communication glitch...

3 comments:

annie said...

I am laughing out loud right now. That is so so funny.

Lalena said...

Toooo cute...i'm laughing out loud too!

Mandi! said...

That is hilarious! I had to share it with everyone in the room:)