10.04.2008

I don't believe in an indian rain dance, but...

I do believe in my God who loves me enough as His child to send me a rain day! Michael and Caleb's soccer game was cancelled-yay! So I pretty much canceled the rest of my day (being made of sugar and all I might melt if I go out), threw corned beef and cabbage into the crock pot, and popped a DVD in. Is anything going to get accomplished today? Nope, not by the world's standards. But the boys and I will enjoy a day in our pj's (except overachiever Michael who is dressed and ready to conquer the world--slow down there cowboy!), munching on popcorn and enjoying hot chocolate. If Caleb decides to wake up some time today we might get dressed--to go puddle stomping--but shower, definitely not (so now you have a fair warning that if you stop by today I might not be "fresh").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



Get out, while you still can.

On a positive note, the world leaders are becoming mentally unstable as God pulls the rug out from under them.







.